Margo, that is great. You are doing so good. Here is my standings at our workout facility for February. I'm not quite as high in the standings as you are, but I am still happy with it, especially considering what kind of shape I was in. BTW, my name in the system is Gonnabskinny. I thought it was funny!
Rank Username Home Facility FitPoints 1 Facility User City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 9,953 2 Facility User City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 6,128 3 Facility User City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 5,241 4 Facility User City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 5,133 5 mbritton City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 5,045 6 Facility User City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 4,839 7 gonnabskinny City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 4,752 8 doughorchak City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 4,148 9 Facility User City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 3,920 10 Facility User City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 3,640 11 Facility User City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 3,445 12 Facility User City of Allen - Don Rodenbaugh Natatorium 3,378
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!