I would love to try on a jimmy choo. just for the fun, because that is neither in my lifestyle or budget. just to see if I could walk in them.
I agree Kathy re dressing well, within your budget. last year I was in NYC the day after Christmas. I was at the Saks door with all the other ladies bright and early. While a bunch of obviously wealthy women had a fight over some big purses (it was so funny to watch them from the escalator above), I went to the fourth floor and found the most delicious TSE black cashmere asymmetrical sweater with a mandarin collar of (sorry fur people) persian lamb. I have never spent so much on anything in my life, and it was 40% off the 1/2 price sales price! hard to believe I haven't worn it since I tried it on when I returned home.
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!