Just FYI those trying for an earlier flight -- when I was working with RSSC for the air for my clients who will be sailing with all of us, RSSC would not schedule a flight before 1:00, so I could not get them on any of the 11:45, or 12noon, etc flights. I asked the air concierge why since FLL airport is only about 5 minutes from the pier, and usually Ft. Lauderdale is a much easier and less of a hassle cruise port, and she said that since it was a Transatlantic sailing, and the ship was just re-entering the US from the summer season in Europe, that often it takes a lot longer to clear the ship, and thus they could not,would not book a flight before 1:00. Our experience in Ft. Lauderdale has always been a very easy disembarkation, and most of the time we are sitting at the airport by 10-10:30 latest, but just thought I'd pass along that information.


JoAnn