I'm new to this board, just registered today, have yakked w/ JoAnn on CC. My sis and I are on the full Nov. Cross. I'm Shirley, live in San Diego, sister Sandy lives in Rancho Palos Verdes. When we introduce ourselves we say we are sisters, but defiitely not "nuns". Fun loving? You bet! I have read all the posts on this Roll Call an have had some really good laughs. Sounds like there is a really good group that must do a lo of travelng together. Got a kick out of the "accent blurbs". Now, being from Kansas, we could add the midwest twang. I don't cross the creek, it's crik. And, I don't wash my clothes, I worsh them. Just can't seem to ditch those little nuances. JoAnn, are we still going to meet up at the Four Seasons for introductions and a drink? We've been lookin into booking a driver thru the hotel for a half day of sight seeing. Damn, it's pricey. Haven't decided yet. So....are we now on the official Roll Call? I guess you could say we are "unemcumbered" meaning unmarried.
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!