OK, girls, I am joining the chocoholic Circle of Interest. For our Circle of Interest we can discuss the merits and do tastings of 60% dark cocoa versus 72% versus (for the yet-to-be-initiated) milk chocolate. I have experience in these matters and will be able to lead the group discussions.
As for the fashion circle -- well, let's just say I am someone who makes a wide circle around makeup counters at department stores in fear that one of the beautiful salespeople will grab me and use me for a makeover example. You think I'm kidding? I swear I am not!
Olivia, one day we HAVE to cruise together. I really really wish it would have been on CROSS! By the way, I was very interested in the Silversea Dubai-Athens cruise you have booked next April, but it's not going to work for us. What an experience that trip will be!
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!