Originally posted by coffeecup:
Well, I got into the Already Booked section for my May 1, 2009 cruise, but the site said that no excursions have been finalized for each port. That means that, 8 weeks out, I still can't sign up for anything. I am frustrated to say the least.
Site has earliest cruises that can be booked online; for Voyager, that is 8 May.
Shore Excursions may be reserved online up until seven days prior to the start of the cruise. To begin, select a port of call from the drop down menu below and select your desired excursions. In order to allow every guest the opportunity to book shore excursions for each day of their cruise, only one (1) shore excursion per day can be booked in advance of sailing. Once on board you will have the opportunity to add additional desired excursions, based on availability.
Please be aware that online Shore Excursion reservations are only available beginning with the following cruises:
Seven Seas Navigator May 10, 2009
Seven Seas Mariner May 27, 2009
Seven Seas Voyager May 8, 2009
Paul Gauguin June 6, 2009
I just wished it allowed more than one excursion per day. When in St Petersburg, we are going to want to go out during day and evening. I guess I will ask Ngaire which one I should book. :)
Also, site does not say that you actually have to pay at time of booking.
While Baltic tours are identified (with some not free), I cannot back to Navigator excursions even when I put in the Navigator info; i.e., the summary comes up for Navigator but all the ports and excursions are Voyager. :(
I think this not ready for prime time. :D