My SS number worked. The listing was almost correct. It had LAMB at 18 nights not the correct 19. This was fixed once before a year or so ago. The computer uses a calendar which does not recognize that one crosses the international date line on that cruise so a day is repeated. I sent in another email to ask for correction. Not a big deal as Carol and I are in Gold either way but I think it should be correct. Might make a differance some day.
Karen saw your cabin. You are just down the hall from Carol and I in 721. Only a week and we are on the plane to FLA. Really looking forward to it.
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!