I also wanted to mention I am requesting two dinner functions and thought I should let people know so they dont make dinner plans and then get all messed up. These cannot be completely confirmed until I am onboard but this is the preliminary plan.

Just keep Monday and Wednesday nights open without dinner plans and I will confirm things once we are onboard. The last night I am trying to squeeze in our "gift exchange". Time and open space on board is tight that last night but we will fit it in somewhere. Once I get my two social chicks aboard, the Suzanne and Sheri twins, and they flash their smiles at the Hotel Director, Phillipe, we will figure this out.

Also on the subject of dinner, we normally arrange a place to meet before dinner and then those that want to can all pal up for dinner companions for the evening. It is not possible to eat with everyone in a week when there are so many of us so this often works best. It is nice to eat with different people and usually tables of 4 to 8 work best otherwise the tables are too big. There will always be table companions if you want to eat with others. Probably La Pallette will end up being our hangout on this ship. We will fill that little room up. It is lovely at sunset with the option of sitting outside or inside listening to Hal Fraiser at the piano. (He is always there I dont think he takes a vacation).