Which hotel are you at for the single night pre-cruise in Papeete? If you are with us at the Beachcomber, you can leave your excess bags with us and we can bring them to the ship. We'll need a big van, but what the heck! We'll board with our 4 and your two or so excess bags.
I love Coldwater Creek too. They have a store here in the Valley. I loaded up from there when we did the New England Itin. last fall. I am wearing an outfit from them today. Hmmm. Maybe I will check out their spring stuff too.
VOYAGER: MC to FLL 11/07 MC/Dover 6/06 MARINER: BCN / Ven 10/11 Alaska 2001|2006 Panama Canal 2003 NAV Caribbean 11/06 Bermuda|New Eng/Canada 6/04 PG 5/05 OCEANIA Nautica |Ist/Athens 6/07 Regatta|Baltics 6/08 Riviera 2013 Crossing -Istanbul to Miami
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!