Wendy - Oh well, at least you have your current picture to remember the singers :) I'm excited that we will be doing the Dolphin Watching Excursion with you and David. That will be a fun day. Even with having the 2 weeks, you are doing a LOT!!! (We won't ask you the $$$ - it may hurt too much - :ohmy:

Kathy and Marc - I'm sad we don't have any together. Maybe things will change once we get there. But at least we'll have Motu Mahana!!!! And lots of fun in the evenings, I'm sure.

Suzanne & Sheri - I hope we end up doing something together with you two. Time will tell. Since we are pre-cruising on Bora Bora, not too far from Bloody Mary's, I imagine we will already have "been there, done that".

Sounds like everyone is going to have FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!


Cyndi
5/21/05 PIP Tahiti - Paul Gauguin
9/18/04 Vancouver to LA - Island Princess
10/9/02 Aust/NZ - Radisson Navigator