I'm not going to jinx this trip by renewing my roll-call just yet. Our financial advisor is away crunching numbers so that he can tell us if we really should spend this money or not. The drop-dead date for me is January 16th, so if I haven't cancelled by then, I can start serious planning and get really excited. Then I'll also be able to ask my boss for the time off! Booking vacations far in advance has real advantages in a small company--nobody really knows what crises there will be so far in the future, so it's difficult to say no. And he also knows that if he refuses, I might just quit!
Wendy ------ Booked: Uniworld Egypt, 2015 Tauck Amsterdam to Budapest, 2016 Paul Gauguin, Societies & Tuamotus 2016
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!