I can't believe our 52 cruising days are over. Since Alan and I have to report to the Constellation Theater at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow, we headed for an early dinner, missing all the fun in Compass Rose.
This has been a great cruise, albeit a very busy one. I could have used a few more sea days. Our time in Bangkok turned out to be the highlight. The Grand Palace is a sight to see.
We've enjoyed our time on the ship. Captain Felice is a joy to know as well as Carlo, the General Manager. The Tour Desk has been outstanding plus the Regent Singers have been the most accomplished entertainers that I have experienced on a ship.
Last night's formal night was the perfect ending to our cruise, especially when it was combined with Beatles pub night in Horizon Lounge. It was bumper to bumper on the dance floor.
Now it's time to go home and recuperate. As the Captain says, "Ciao, See you later."