Thank you Lee for your kind advise! We have decided to decide what to do when we get there. I have heard that the Blue Mountains are alot like the Smokies here in the South. I really enjoyed the Great Ocean Road (pictures of the Grand Pacific kind of reminded me of that drive) when we were in Melbourne many years ago and thought my sister and brother-in-law might enjoy getting to see areas/countryside around Sydney. Can't wait to get there and we will see what the weather is like. I got one quote for a private driver and it was $250/person, which I thought was kind of pricey. I don't think we will attempt driving it ourselves.
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!