Aarrgghh!! The cruise will be full?? Good news for Regent - less good news for us Dingbats, who'd hoped for a ship a bit less than full capacity, in order to have a better shot at second nights at Signatures and Prime 7.
Frank - Although my size 12's don't take up the space your 16's do, they still are heavy and bulky enough that I much prefer to leave them at home. Thus, we will keep our fingers crossed that Regent amends the dress code (the results of the poll are pretty dramatic). In that happy event, Frank will not have to schlep his size sixteen shoes and suit to Sydney. (I love alliteration!!)
Beth - Even though I rudely branded the woefully misguided LCTers who voted for DINGO rather than T-DEVIL as "Dingbats", I think that is a very good moniker for those of us on the cruise. Tazzies has too many connections to that Disney character, who probably doesn't even drink or participate in Trivia.
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!