OMG, I didn't realize this was the first roll call for this cruise! Wonder why it took so long?
What a great group so far! Oh Fred, you are just like Marc, who wanted Exodus or something instead of TUT. Didn't your mother ever teach you how to be a good loser and just move ON, when it wasn't that important?? :rolleyes: :D
This was one of my favorite cruise itineraries ever! Not even a BK group aboard when I went. Went pre-cruise in N.Z. and met Marcie and Tom onboard when it was a WC segment, and it went on from there!
Beth and Crystal, have a great time as you always do! I've known for awhile that Betty is excited about the cruise. Looks like Donna and Alan get another LONG one in 2010! Waiting for others to post to fill in this roster. So far, they are all "Sea Mail" friendly, and I'm sure there are others aboard from lct.
🚢 Cruise with your favorite Keene Luxury Travel Staff Member! 💰 5% KLT Reward plus Shipboard Credit available (amount varies per voyage)! 💲 Offering Enhanced KLT Rewards on voyages hosted by Ngaire & Clay!