In the last two days THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE ELEVENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, IN AND FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA has sent out a NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT FOR THE BENEFIT OF CREDITORS.
This includes a consumer claim form that is due by June 11th.

Most of our clients should have received this and it is a VERY simple form to complete and you add your invoice from Crystal as proof of your claim. Wait a few days to see if you get it and if you do not then you can contact your travel advisor or me and we will send it to you.

The odds are you may not get a full refund on the amount owed from the courts it could be a reduced rate on the dollar if there is not enough money to satisfy the all the valid claims.

Now this officially the end of Crystal and in the legal courts I suggest you send this information to your credit card company. Initially I know some of you were told until it was an official bankruptcy or cease of business they could not pay a claim from the credit card. If you are refunded by the credit card insurance it would be for the full amount. So this is the best course of action. I have found on researching this issue that many cards have removed this type of coverage from their cards benefits, so it will depend on the credit card you used for payment.