Luxury Cruise Talk Logo

Keene Luxury Travel
800-856-1155 · 972-701-9292
Join Our Mailing List · Email us

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Ngaire, Jim B, seadog, DennisK, 1 invisible), 924 guests
Newest Members
DennisK, SuprDave, BarbD, johnsmithpmt, Juliehoover(41381 Registered Users)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New Seabourn Cruise Itineraries #233116 08/01/12 06:41 AM
Susan W Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
November 2013-April 2014 schedules are available except for the Quest, which should be available later in August.

Susan
Re: New Seabourn Cruise Itineraries [Re: Susan W] #234492 10/17/12 11:17 PM
K
katiew102 Offline
cruiser
cruiser
K
I have never been on any cruises with Seabourn before, but I was thinking of treating my mum and dad for their anniversary next year...

Do you have a preference of a ship or any advice for me please?

Never a failure, but always a lesson.
Re: New Seabourn Cruise Itineraries [Re: Susan W] #234615 10/22/12 06:53 AM
C
carman Offline
cruiser
cruiser
C
Hello katiew102,
I'm not a travel agent and would recommend that you contact Susan W directly, or another agent of your choice, who has knowledge of Seabourn ships.
There are many questions that they will need to answer to help you make a choice. Have your parents sailed before? If so, what ship/experience did they like the most and why. Do they prefer a small ship or a larger ship? Ask what the difference in experience would be if you have not sailed on different sizes of ship. Would they be content with a more formal dress code for dinner or would they prefer more casual dining? Do they want a variety of dining options? The itinerary might be important as smaller ships often dock in areas where larger ships cannot dock. Any cruise agent that you contact should help you wade through the massive amount of information available as well as provide you with information regarding cabin locations on a ship, what is and what is not included, etc.
What a fabulous anniversary present a cruise would be and I hope you find the right cruise!

Moderated by  KarenS 

Keene Luxury Travel Offers