Maria
I am not doing a B2B on the Voyager. As you can imagine most of the bookings are going fast & I have already done most of the other Med ports. After the cancellation, the cruise I really wanted was the Dover to Monte Carlo in Sept, but all that was left was Penthouse B. I don't have that kind of money & I can only imagine what the single supplement would be for that level.

At first all cruises after 10/22 were cancelled, they gave a $225 credit for that. I have the letter stating as such.
When they did away with the entire summer, they gave a $700 for those cruises.
But when you book to replace any cruise before Oct 22, the top credit you can get is the $700. The $225 is gone. The credits can not be combined. All I can do is abide by their rules.


Betty