I do feel for everyone bumped off the Diamond and can understand their frustration.
This has been a real nightmare. There has been a lot of misinformation circulating around and we are guilty of that at B&K. I even sent out emails that had misinformation. We had checked were told one thing and then I guess either they changed their minds or the person giving us the information was wrong.
Really until the official "letter" comes out nothing should be considered "official". The problem is everyone wants to KNOW right away and the letters for the second cancelation are not out yet. No one is happy to wait that long for information. WE have had non clients calling because their agents wont return phone calls and they want to know NOW what the situation is, all we can do is tell what we currently know but really until those letters come out and are in everyones hand nothing is definite.
This is hard on all concerned. Everyone is stressed. So I can understand people wanting to vent their frustration.
There are a few things I would like to have seen done differently by Radisson that I think would have helped a lot. I dont run the cruise line, nor do I understand all the ramifications they are facing either. All one can do is deal with the situation in the best way possible.