hrprof, I know Marcie did a tremendous amount of planning before she left. She was lucky to have a daughter to whom she could give a Power of Attorney, who could just move into the house, pay the bills, take care of the pets, yard stuff, all the things we just DO. Like Peggy said, it must be better now with e-mail, cell phones and ....all "this modern stuff".

When I have more time, I intend to start out by stretching my time at sea to 3 weeks, and if I like that, next time more. I tend to get sensory overload after awhile because I want to do it all for each cruise, and I am afraid I will just get bored and not take advantage of the opportunities in front of me. The one thing I noticed about the full WC'ers on the leg that I was on is that most of them felt no pressure to make the most of every port. You are already a seasoned traveler, and probably know exactly what you like. Now you and Marcie will have to share duties of reporting back to those of us at home~