I think they will fix the storage eventually. Hopefully build a corner cabinet on the wall for the bar and give us our drawers back. The long granite desk is very nice and with the TV on the wall there is a lot of space to put things. . I hear they have had a lot of complaints about the lack of drawers. Hopefully this is corrected when they refurbish the Mariner.
Frank and Wendy are approved to come onboard so that will be fun
So I did a dumb thing. I wanted my Morton Bay bug tails. It was half time and Atlanta was ahead and dominating. So I decided to leave the game and go for the food. When I got back I heard the score. DARN IT. ThAt must have been exciting. Fortunately the game is being replayed by Regent so I will be able to see it but not the same when you know rather score.
The food they did for the Super Bowl was great. Ken took pictures and tha will tell the story.