I will be on the June 7 north sailing and I found that many of the independent excursions (floatplanes,fishing with "recommended" companies were pretty well filled by about a month ago. Taku Lodge floatplane said they didn't have much available and told me that Regent had the tour and I should book thru them.
I did not find much difference between Regent prices and the Independent prices. We reserved
Tracy Arm Excursion
Wilderness Fishing-Ketchikan
Taku Lodge/Glacier Floatplane-Juneau
Renting a car in Skagway because wanted to go into Yukon, Emerald Lake, Caribou Crossing (Dogs) and any tours with WP RR and vehicles left at wrong times and cut time to leave too close. With the small difference in price I felt more comfortable with regent excursions, especially with floatplanes. I would be nervous with flying with an unknown at pier.


Sandra
I hope you still feel small when stand beside the Ocean, and when you get a chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you DOC Dance