Regent is doing a great job here. We continue to have predinner shows as well as the late shows. Tonight BLACK TIE is giving a predinner show. They come with very high recommendations from guests who have seen them before.
As far as gifts go, we have not received lapel pins for about three years. This year our original gifts were in a very heavy useable tote bag. But with the jacket, I must disagree. Three years ago we received a very heavy cold weather jacket that is wonderful. Last year it was a grotesque slicker that most people just disposed of. This year is a dark blue windbreaker type that is very useful and attractive. I also realize that different people like different things.
We continue to receive information from some on Voyager and can feel for them as Stan and I were on the Song of Flower when it gave up off Muscat. We felt so sorry for those who had flown in from as far as Australia to join the ship only having to turn around and go back home. I hope that Regent is thoughtful enough to contact each passenger expecting to join in Dubai and give them enough information that they can make their own choice as to what to do.
Sandra Bowden is now on board and will give her first lecture today. We are looking forward to that.
Ardis