Beth, I know. Birds are amazing. It's easy to just let them be delightful wall paper, but when you stop to focus on them, they're just real delight-makers!!

Olivia, yeah, I'll second the coming home to a clean house (my boyfriend always wondered why I'd spend a whole day cleaning before we left on a trip) and the smell of a wonderful dinner that you didn't have to be responsible for.

Anthony--what greater blessing than one's children running to greet you? And beloved pets also fall into that category, when you walk in the door. Their little hearts are so happy to see you.

And Robert--oh, boy, isn't that the BEST moment when you remember it's Saturday and you don't have to get up and deal with it?????????? :banana:


Liz

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwAsA0IWIjSMPNkYZFazxqF*CRnigfWTJaZXDEVDeixnXu8aTu*mE4XRzaAxuOs8DpSPlT6snKP7oTEu3zuyPL45yjVJhwnrqix0BBF1NCc/puppy.gif?dc=4675516412862345184[/img]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We will be known forever by the tracks we leave
Dakota Sioux Saying