I know it sounds ridiculous but I am scared to death of jet skis. One of my former student's brothers was killed when he fell off the rear of a jet ski and I think I have that in my mind. Just one of my phobias (heights and bridges are two others). He was probably doing some teenage crazy thing but ... anyway.
If we had high seas like Anne - you can imagine my angst (sp?) :)
I have heard so many great things about the jet ski excursion I was hoping somebody would know if the jet boat excursion was similar. I think we probably will sign up and see. It can't be horrible - you're on a boat in Bora Bora, after all.
You are so great in sharing all your wisdom. I hope I can help someone when we get back April 1!!!
Thank you so much, Francine