Marc, don't we all? The year I was on the Voyager shakedown cruise, the cruise consultant had the schedules exactly this week in March, not yet public. They came out within a couple of weeks. Last year was worse, and I think it was April at least before we got the official schedules. Radisson REALLY needs to work on this! Since I am already on PARTY (going into January 2006, ROAR in April 2006 and MUSH in September 2006, I think I just may bide my time and see what comes up with Silversea for 2006 closer to cruising time. Looks like I am already "booked" for 2006 unless something really special piques my interest!
Editing to say that I have NO idea why I am rambling on about this here...way off topic. But I like to respond to marc's brief posts with not so brief ones of my own! But it does bring the thread to the top for Julie!