Originally posted by Blackbird71:
IMHO, I wish ALL cruiselines would do away with informal nights. I like Country Club Casual with a few formal nights. :) [/QB]
Y'know, I think you're on to something! I actually enjoy the formal nights -- I know not everyone does, but I just don't get that many opportunities in my life to dress to the nines, so I love it. But I really would prefer to have CCC the other nights, as that would sure make packing a whole lot simpler. I don't mind packing the couple of formal dresses, but I really don't like having to drag those additional dresses or dressy pants suits along for all the informal nights. There's that whole "middle tier" of clothing that I have to bring for informal nights that I can't wear anywhere else -- too dressy for going on shore, certainly! Most of the other clothes that I pack are appropriate for all other times -- shore, sea days, and CCC dinners. It would be so nice to not have to bring those middle tier dresses.