Day 32 quarantined for Tom & I.
I'm happy to hear that we're all getting along fine in our own ways. With kids grown and out, I had cut back on cooking or baking anymore w/ or w/o virus. We've orders dinners in about twice a week and groceries delivered as needed. Had great luck with Target.com and Amazon Fresh...not so good with instacart since we received exact same order 2 days in a row...gave most of the 2nd day items to our neighbors.

Still walking the dogs daily when it's not raining so that's a highlight. We decided to watch "Ozark" on Netflix after hearing rave reviews. We're still on the first Series, episode 6. So far, it's not really my type of show...LOTS of sex, foul language, violence 😳 (and I'm not exactly a prude). It is addicting so we keep continuing, not giving up yet. Hoping it might "lessen" as the episodes continue. There must be a reason why it's so recommended. TBD.

Last week we were out of wine and Sambuca (essentials) so our sweet son-in-law (St. Brian) brought over a case of wine and 2 bottles of Sambuca ...we're back in business.

Easter morning we watched LA Mass and also saw Andrea Bocelli at Duomo Milan. Nice!

We're both healthy and spirits high so that's what's important. God Bless all our health care and first responders !! 🙏🏻 Hope all of us stay safe and healthy. Cyber hugs 'around.


Marcie