Greetings from Heathrow,London.
After an uneventful flight through which I slept all the way, we arrived at 6:30ish to a wet cool London.
Since poo Ray didn't sleep at all,he promptly went out like a light for 5 hours.
Terminal 5 is very nice and the club lounge is awesome...I can only imagine what the first class lounge looks like...
The food actually is great with a large selection..the booze is first class and the champagne is very good.
Ngaire, that is the total weight for both of us.
I actually packed the duffle bag withall our safari clothes and the other duffle bag. I will split tisw in two in Joberg.
My carrey on (holds my computer),et el weighsw in around 15 pounds but will store that ,along with the hardsider in Joberg.
Very glad I wore a warm jacket/sweater on the plane as I find it cool here,but I bet its because we are tired.
Well it's 2pm now(9am-Toronto)and we don't leave till 7pm. A loooong day for sure.
WOOOOHOOOO really looking forward to seeing everyone in a few day.
Will try and give an update on Botswana and Victoria Falls after we get to CapTown on the 11th.
Bon Voyage all you ROARERS ...see you soon.
Joanna and Tony and all other east coasters...keep safe and may all go well.