I am going to dip in here, while I am on a "real" computer; came to the business center and rented some time.
Yesterday's wine country tour was just beautiful and the weather was perfect! Last night at BAIA was as incredible as ever, we are considering crashing the party over there tonight.
We did some shopping today. We thought we had covered all the nicer jewelry stores day before yesterday, in Mark's quest for a black diamond but found two more. One said she would try to find one, but probably couldn't in time. Then Mark saw a store that you had to buzz the door to get in, and they had four loose stones. Two were far too large, one was heart-shaped, but they had one square one that was just slightly smaller than he was looking for, so he jumped on that one. He's so thrilled. I hit the Red Shed and a store called Indaba (I think, don't have the bag handy). While were in the mall it started raining and blowing, so we found a cab home.
Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow for the Cape Point tour.