Keene Luxury Travel

Joanna & Tony Mondae

Posted By: Ray

Joanna & Tony Mondae - 10/06/14 06:16 AM

Video(s) & photos

Here is a letter I sent Tony Mondae yesterday:

Quote: Dear Tony:

So saddened to learn of Joanna's passing but we know that you will be comforted by all the wonderful memories of your life with Joanna and we pray that comfort extends to all family members.

You and Joanna have an extended family within the L.C.T. group and the photos incorporated into the following video are a testament of their love for the two of you.

With sincere condolences....

Ray & Penny Schuette

p.s.: Should you or anyone else wish to download the video, pls feel free to do so (look for the download symbol) and do not pay any attention to the "pay" button. I never have set up such a procedure.Unquote
============================================================
The Gallery will be ever changing as new photos and video are added. Any videos are noted by a camera icon on lower left of image.

Posted By: Betty K

Re: Joanna & Tony Mondae - 10/06/14 08:37 AM

Thanks Ray! Love the photos and video. Nice tribute to our wonderful friend Joanna!
Posted By: msmillie

Re: Joanna & Tony Mondae - 10/06/14 10:26 AM

Ray and Penny,
That is a lovely tribute to Joanna, and we can see by those pictures that she was indeed part of the LCT extended family. Angie
Posted By: KarenS

Re: Joanna & Tony Mondae - 10/06/14 11:10 AM

I loved that Ray grouped our photos all together in one place! Thanks so much, Ray!
Posted By: Ngaire

Re: Joanna & Tony Mondae - 10/06/14 03:22 PM

Fantastic Ray, wonderful to relive all those memories. Thank you for putting that together for everyone.
Posted By: Beth

Re: Joanna & Tony Mondae - 10/07/14 09:11 AM

Ray, thanks for putitng this wonderful tribute to Joanna together. Many of us enjoyed lovely times with her and Tony.

Re: Joanna & Tony Mondae - 10/11/14 11:06 AM

Thanks to you all for your comments. It's been a sentimental journey while making up the video and an updated version will be available within the next several days.

Cheers! Ray

Re: Joanna & Tony Mondae - 10/13/14 06:46 AM

Updated Video of Joanna Mondae

(Quote:) Dear Tony:

There has been such an outpouring love and affection for you and Joanna that I decided to update your video adding some new photos, music and condolence messages.

Difficult days for you and your family and it is our hope that this video gives you some measure of Peace.

With sincere condolences

Ray & Penny Schuette (End quote)
Posted By: TedC

Re: Joanna & Tony Mondae - 10/13/14 04:06 PM

A WONDERFUL TRIBUTE to a WONDERFUL LADY!

Thank you Ray for all the effort. It still brings tears.
Posted By: gf

Re: Joanna & Tony Mondae - 10/13/14 05:48 PM

OH RAY!

That was magnificent! Although we never met, I felt a real kinship with her, from postings and many emails over time. Such a great loss for all!

Thank you Ray,

Re: Joanna & Tony Mondae - 01/23/15 06:53 AM

January 22, 2015--VIDEO: Joanna's first birthday in Heaven

Following is quote of email I sent to Olivia yesterday:

Olivia:

Today I finally got around to editing the video you sent me on The Platters. As you know, I have been procrastinating for a while but truly today I was rather “driven" to get it done. And late this afternoon, I noticed on Facebook that this is Joanna’s first birthday in Heaven…………

I hope I have done justice to your video. I certainly realize how much it means to you.

Cheers! Ray
xoxoxoxo
© 2024 Luxury Cruise Talk