Keene Luxury Travel

Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent

Posted By: Marc

Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/18/15 11:12 PM

....for a wonderful weekend. And also to Ken, Brooke, and Ngaire's wonderful staff.

This has been a fantastic time with old friends and new friends. We have had so much fun with the parties and the socializing (though I did get killed in hearts); and learned a lot of history (went to both George W Bush Library and 6th Floor Book Repository museum) and about Regent (thanks to Jason, Randall, and Hunter).

We missed a lot of friends that could not make it this time; we hope to catch up with you in the near future.

Carpe Diem!!!

Marc
Posted By: KarenS

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/19/15 06:53 PM

Agreed Marc, what a great weekend, Ngare throws great shindigs!! And I didn't think it possible but Clay outcooked himself! Best BBQ I have ever had!

Last nights dinner at the club was wonderful, too. I enjoyed meeting new people and seeing the old friends. Time to go back on the healthy eating train!
Posted By: cruisinfanatic

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/20/15 09:50 AM

We too add our thanks for such a wonderful weekend. Great party, fantastic food, fun get together's, and the greatest friends ever. Loved seeing old friends, and really enjoyed meeting some new friends. The BBQ was just wonderful Clay, and your new home is lovely.

Thank you KLT and staff for helping us make wonderful memories both onboard and on land.
Posted By: SusanH

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/20/15 10:02 AM

Agreed, it was a wonderful weekend.

Thanks to all the Ngarie, Clay, all the staff and to Regent.
Posted By: pwolftx

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/20/15 10:56 AM

Ditto what they said -- we had a wonderful time! Thanks everyone for a great weekend.
Posted By: seadog

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/20/15 11:43 AM

We had a great weekend, too! LOVED meeting several people for the first time and seeing friends we've shared wonderful trips with.

I can understand why when Clay saw that house it was love at first sight! It is special --- like a private, luxury resort! Thank you Clay and Brooke so much for opening up your home to RODEO.

Thanks Regent and KLT!!!
Posted By: petlover

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/20/15 01:20 PM

Ditto what everyone has said....we had the BEST time. Thank you so much for rolling out the red carpet for us. It was such a super duper weekend.

Thanks to Ray, Tom and Ken for being our fabulous photographers too !!
Posted By: Yallcruise

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/20/15 01:42 PM

Our thanks to Ngaire, Ken, Clay, Brooke, Linda, Susan Walsh, Susan Wempe, Julie, Jennifer, Dory, Penny and Regent for hosting the best weekend party ever. We had a wonderful time.

Carolyn and Don
Posted By: Ngaire

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/21/15 06:23 PM

So many emails for Clay's corn recipe so here it is -----

Clay’s Corn Dish

4 cans Shoepeg Corn
1 8 ozs Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 Stick of butter
6 to 8 Jalapenos (chopped with seeds removed)
Mild cheddar cheese Shredded
Salt and Pepper
Milk

In a pan heat the butter and cream cheese in the oven until the butter is melted at 350 degrees.

Add a bit of milk and mix until smooth.

Drain the liquid off the corn and mix with chopped jalapenos in large bowl.

Add butter, cream cheese and milk mixture to corn and jalapenos. Mix and add some shredded cheese and salt and pepper.

Cook in oven at 350 degrees for about 45 min.

Done . you can add a bit more cheddar cheese at the end to the top if desired.

Thanks,
Clay
Posted By: KarenS

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/21/15 06:46 PM

Thank you for the recipe, that corn was the bomb!!!
Posted By: PaulM

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/22/15 08:14 PM

Yes, that was our first RODEO. Super time, 10/10. Thank you, all.
Posted By: Ngaire

Re: Thank You to Ngaire, Clay, and Regent - 10/23/15 08:20 AM

Well we all need to be grateful that RODEO is not THIS WEEKEND. Rain, rain, rain and even a flash flood warning. It sure would not have been the same.

Big Blue is safely tucked in at the barn at Clay's ranch. All the "stuff" has been put away or picked up. Life is back to normal.

We leave in about an hour for our next trip and will be back 12/01/15. My office will be much closer to completion by then. We expect a move in late December. Hopefully before we leave for Antarctica on January 1st.
© 2024 Luxury Cruise Talk