Keene Luxury Travel

May 28,2020 Jerusalem to Rome

Posted By: Kandy_Dipprey

May 28,2020 Jerusalem to Rome - 10/16/20 04:30 PM

Anyone on this Voyager cruise. Really hoping this is a go but just noticed it is waitlisted and 2 days ago a lot of cabins available. Wondering if this is a sign of a possible cancellation.
Posted By: Ms Understood

Re: May 28,2020 Jerusalem to Rome - 10/16/20 06:15 PM

Kandy I have given up on trying to interpret any of this. Our Auk to Syd cruise in January Was entirely waitlisted last week which we believed meant it was to be cancelled as we expected. Today with a few exceptions it is available. My flights for that trip were cancelled by the airline long ago. Do I book flights or are we cancelled? Beats the c**p out of me at this point.
On the other hand, our Africa cruise which is not till next October IS listed entirely as waitlisted. But nobody thinks it’s going to actually be cancelled.
———————-
Helen
Posted By: Ngaire

Re: May 28,2020 Jerusalem to Rome - 10/16/20 06:25 PM

At one point totally waitlisted was because they knew it would be cancelled. However, now some of this is the lower occupancy issues. They hit a limit so it shows waitlisted as they cannot take any new bookings. Someone cancels they can open up that category again. Those reduced capacity rates will be in effect until it is time that things are under control. It is confusing I know.
Posted By: Kandy_Dipprey

Re: May 28,2020 Jerusalem to Rome - 10/17/20 05:52 PM

We are on a Regent Africa cruise in Dec. of 2021. I am hoping that by then things will be under control but who knows. I guess I will just wait and see and keep my fingers crossed that our May Regent is a go. That is if there is a vaccine by then that we can take.
© 2024 Luxury Cruise Talk