Luxury Cruise Talk Logo

Keene Luxury Travel
800-856-1155 · 972-701-9292
Join Our Mailing List · Email us

Who's Online Now
7 registered members (Davefr, Yallcruise, Ralph W., Ngaire, DennisK, Jim B, 1 invisible), 948 guests
Newest Members
DennisK, SuprDave, BarbD, johnsmithpmt, Juliehoover(41381 Registered Users)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Back to Cruising! #239033 09/26/13 04:59 AM
bebop bonnie Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
After several years of focusing on land travel in Asia, we're considering a cruise again. We're backing into the decision to cruise because of premium award travel! Want to go back to Florence after way too many years away so tried to do frequent flyer award for bus or first class tix and didn't have enough points. I then remembered that with the a PH or higher booking on Regent, Business Class air is included!

So......I reintroduced myself to our favorite travel agency wave.......and am now seriously looking at the Mariner for next spring, combining several days precruise in Firenze and then sailing on our favorite ship once again!

A bit of a crazy way to decide to cruise again,.....but I'm starting to get as excited about a cruise as I am about revisiting Firenze!! It's been a long time since our last cruise, which was thru the Panama Canal.... the LAST cruise before drinks became included! sad

Since I've never done a Regent cruise with air included, any input from you will be appreciated! Thanks. Bonnie

Re: Back to Cruising! [Re: bebop bonnie] #239034 09/26/13 05:48 AM
Jim B Online
cruiser
cruiser
Glad to see you are back Bonnie. wave
Being here in Montana Jan and I have found using the Regent air
is the way to go. Once you have completed your booking and received
your "Virtually There" itinerary with the reservation code & airline reservation code
it is really easy to go to the airlines web site and adjust your seat assignment if
necessary.

Jim

Re: Back to Cruising! [Re: bebop bonnie] #239036 09/26/13 06:02 AM
petlover Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Welcome back to cruising Bonnie. We have rarely used Regent air (but no problems ever) but I think many do who can give you good advice. I think on your last cruise is where we met you ?? I know it's been a long time ago. Good Luck in your planning.

Marcie

Re: Back to Cruising! [Re: bebop bonnie] #239037 09/26/13 06:18 AM
bebop bonnie Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Yes, Marcie...met you both when you came aboard to say hello prior to embarkation ( I think you had just completed your world voyage...and were missing the staff!)! It's been a long time! Hugs, Bonnie

Moderated by  KarenS 

Keene Luxury Travel Offers