Luxury Cruise Talk Logo

Keene Luxury Travel
800-856-1155 · 972-701-9292
Join Our Mailing List · Email us

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Ngaire, seadog, DennisK, 1 invisible), 949 guests
Newest Members
DennisK, SuprDave, BarbD, johnsmithpmt, Juliehoover(41381 Registered Users)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Conga #2 #150719 12/29/04 09:57 AM
Betty Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
I am taking a phrase from Marcie's last post and we can begin again.

When I'm in a far-away land

Betty
Re: Conga #2 #150720 12/29/04 10:14 AM
petlover Offline
cruiser
cruiser
When I'm in a far-away land I will be dreaming about

Marcie

Re: Conga #2 #150721 12/29/04 10:29 AM
JAM Offline
cruiser
cruiser
When I'm in a far-away land, I will be dreaming about all the wonderful and exciting

Re: Conga #2 #150722 12/29/04 11:43 AM
robert Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Can anybody play this game?

Robert

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.
-Thoreau
Re: Conga #2 #150723 12/29/04 11:57 AM
Kimmi Offline
cruiser
cruiser
When I'm in a far-away land, I will be dreaming about all the wonderful and exciting ways Robert can

Re: Conga #2 #150724 12/29/04 12:29 PM
robert Offline
cruiser
cruiser
When I'm in a far-away land, I will be dreaming about all the wonderful and exciting ways Robert can join-in the fun, on his first cruise to the exotic and enchanting land of

Robert

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.
-Thoreau
Re: Conga #2 #150725 12/29/04 01:10 PM
Claudia Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Whatagreatspot!

Re: Conga #2 #150726 12/29/04 01:49 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatagreatspot! This posh hideaway, for LCT members when not cruising, was the most

Joanna
Re: Conga #2 #150727 12/29/04 02:55 PM
Betty K Offline
cruiser
cruiser
When I'm in a far-away land, I will be dreaming about all the wonderful and exciting ways Robert can join-in the fun, on his first cruise to the exotic and enchanting land of Whatagreatspot! This great hideaway, for LCT members when not cruiseing, was the most complete ecstasy

Betty

[Linked Image from i4.photobucket.com]
Re: Conga #2 #150728 12/29/04 03:07 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
When I'm in a far-away land, I will be dreaming about all the wonderful and exciting ways Robert can join-in the fun, on his first cruise to the exotic and enchanting land of Whatagreatspot! This great hideaway, for LCT members when not cruising, was the most complete ecstasy filled resort causing the guests to

Joanna
Re: Conga #2 #150729 12/29/04 03:22 PM
ChatKat... Offline
cruiser
cruiser
When I'm in a far-away land, I will be dreaming about all the wonderful and exciting ways Robert can join-in the fun, on his first cruise to the exotic and enchanting land of Whatagreatspot! This great hideaway, for LCT members when not cruising, was the most complete ecstasy filled resort causing the guests to relax and enjoy

VOYAGER:
MC to FLL 11/07
MC/Dover 6/06
MARINER:
BCN / Ven 10/11
Alaska 2001|2006
Panama Canal 2003
NAV
Caribbean 11/06
Bermuda|New Eng/Canada 6/04
PG 5/05
OCEANIA
Nautica |Ist/Athens 6/07
Regatta|Baltics 6/08
Riviera 2013 Crossing -Istanbul to Miami
Re: Conga #2 #150730 12/29/04 03:27 PM
southernlady Offline
cruiser
cruiser
When I'm in a far-away land, I will be dreaming about all the wonderful and exciting ways Robert can join-in the fun, on his first cruise to the exotic and enchanting land of Whatagreatspot! This great hideaway, for LCT members when not cruising, was the most complete ecstasy filled resort causing the guests to relax and enjoy
flower laden

Donna

I write about active travel for baby boomers: www.myitchytravelfeet.com
Re: Conga #2 #150731 12/29/04 03:54 PM
petlover Offline
cruiser
cruiser
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia dressed as a sexy mermaid while

Marcie

Re: Conga #2 #150732 12/29/04 04:12 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia dressed as a sexy mermaid while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths

Joanna
Re: Conga #2 #150733 12/29/04 04:23 PM
Kimmi Offline
cruiser
cruiser
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia dressed as a sexy mermaid while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths longed for

Re: Conga #2 #150734 12/29/04 04:27 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia dressed as a sexy mermaid while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths longed for an expresso and sambuca delivered by

Joanna
Re: Conga #2 #150735 12/29/04 04:28 PM
Gil Offline
cruiser
cruiser
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia dressed as a sexy mermaid while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths longed for an expresso and sambuca delivered by a flower laden Barry Hopkins

A Bad day at Sea is better than a Good day on Land!
Re: Conga #2 #150736 12/29/04 04:32 PM
Betty K Offline
cruiser
cruiser
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia dressed as a sexy mermaid while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths longed for an expresso and sambuca delivered by Kimmi, in her Tinker Bell wings, while John

Betty

Re: Conga #2 #150737 12/29/04 04:47 PM
southernlady Offline
cruiser
cruiser
"Just an edit to combine last two posts (too good to leave out!).

flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia dressed as a sexy mermaid while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths longed for an expresso and sambuca delivered by a flower laden Barry Hopkins and Kimmi, in her Tinker Bell wings, while John

Donna

I write about active travel for baby boomers: www.myitchytravelfeet.com
Re: Conga #2 #150738 12/29/04 04:53 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia dressed as a sexy mermaid while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths longed for an expresso and sambuca delivered by a flower laden Barry Hopkins and Kimmi, in her Tinker Bell wings, while John said "Any impure thoughts about Kimmi will be met by a

Joanna
Re: Conga #2 #150739 12/29/04 04:55 PM
Gil Offline
cruiser
cruiser
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia dressed as a sexy mermaid while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths longed for an expresso and sambuca delivered by a flower laden Barry Hopkins and Kimmi, in her Tinker Bell wings, while John said "Any impure thoughts about Kimmi will be met by a strong magnet to your hard drive."

Re: Conga #2 #150740 12/29/04 04:59 PM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia dressed as a sexy mermaid while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths longed for an expresso and sambuca delivered by a flower laden Barry Hopkins and Kimmi, in her Tinker Bell wings, while John said "Any impure thoughts about Kimmi will be met by a strong magnet to your hard drive."
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's

Joanna
Re: Conga #2 #150741 12/29/04 05:31 PM
Claudia Offline
cruiser
cruiser
grab a chaise and watch

Re: Conga #2 #150742 12/29/04 05:37 PM
ChatKat... Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we

VOYAGER:
MC to FLL 11/07
MC/Dover 6/06
MARINER:
BCN / Ven 10/11
Alaska 2001|2006
Panama Canal 2003
NAV
Caribbean 11/06
Bermuda|New Eng/Canada 6/04
PG 5/05
OCEANIA
Nautica |Ist/Athens 6/07
Regatta|Baltics 6/08
Riviera 2013 Crossing -Istanbul to Miami
Re: Conga #2 #150743 12/29/04 06:15 PM
Denise Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne and I paint a portrait of you

Denise

Retired and loving it!
Re: Conga #2 #150744 12/30/04 12:44 AM
Masaki Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT

Re: Conga #2 #150745 12/30/04 02:56 AM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching a lovely bikini clad Marcie came

Joanna
Re: Conga #2 #150746 12/30/04 04:03 AM
JAM Offline
cruiser
cruiser
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia, dressed as a sexy mermaid, while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths longed for an expresso and sambuca delivered by a flower laden Barry Hopkins and Kimmi, in her Tinker Bell wings, while John said "Any impure thoughts about Kimmi will be met by a strong magnet to your hard drive."
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable

Re: Conga #2 #150747 12/30/04 04:14 AM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
flower laden exotic cocktails served by Claudia, dressed as a sexy mermaid, while Tom and Tony in their loin cloths longed for an expresso and sambuca delivered by a flower laden Barry Hopkins and Kimmi, in her Tinker Bell wings, while John said "Any impure thoughts about Kimmi will be met by a strong magnet to your hard drive."
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia

Joanna
Re: Conga #2 #150748 12/30/04 05:17 AM
Gil Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia, spotting the monkey, thought

Re: Conga #2 #150749 12/30/04 05:34 AM
Betty K Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia, spotting the monkey, thought that the monkey was wearing

Betty

Re: Conga #2 #150750 12/30/04 06:20 AM
Betty Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia, spotting the monkey, thought that the monkey was wearing a piece of fabric from her

Betty
Re: Conga #2 #150751 12/30/04 06:22 AM
petlover Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia, spotting the monkey, thought that the monkey was wearing a piece of fabric from her ex-husband's pj's along with one of Karen's famous birthday tiaras...Olivia suddenly realizes

Marcie

Re: Conga #2 #150752 12/30/04 06:32 AM
Betty Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia, spotting the monkey, thought that the monkey was wearing a piece of fabric from her ex-husband's pj's along with one of Karen's famous birthday tiaras...Olivia suddenly realizes it looks better on the monkey than on

Betty
Re: Conga #2 #150753 12/30/04 06:40 AM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia, spotting the monkey, thought that the monkey was wearing a piece of fabric from her ex-husband's pj's along with one of Karen's famous birthday tiaras...Olivia suddenly realizes it looks better on the monkey than on Karen's birthday cakes but the fabric has her puzzled as she thinks

Joanna
Re: Conga #2 #150754 12/30/04 07:00 AM
petlover Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia, spotting the monkey, thought that the monkey was wearing a piece of fabric from her ex-husband's pj's along with one of Karen's famous birthday tiaras...Olivia suddenly realizes it looks better on the monkey than on Karen's birthday cakes but the fabric has her puzzled as she thinks and recalls seeing his pj's in the backseat of Susie's Mercedes, what could

Marcie

Re: Conga #2 #150755 12/30/04 07:50 AM
Claudia Offline
cruiser
cruiser
this all mean?

Re: Conga #2 #150756 12/30/04 07:56 AM
Betty K Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia, spotting the monkey, thought that the monkey was wearing a piece of fabric from her ex-husband's pj's along with one of Karen's famous birthday tiaras...Olivia suddenly realizes it looks better on the monkey than on Karen's birthday cakes but the fabric has her puzzled as she thinks and recalls seeing his pj's in the backseat of Susie's Mercedes, what could this all mean? Just then, the LCT group noticed the beautiful, flower laden hot tub in the corner and

Betty

Re: Conga #2 #150757 12/30/04 08:29 AM
adrenn Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia, spotting the monkey, thought that the monkey was wearing a piece of fabric from her ex-husband's pj's along with one of Karen's famous birthday tiaras...Olivia suddenly realizes it looks better on the monkey than on Karen's birthday cakes but the fabric has her puzzled as she thinks and recalls seeing his pj's in the backseat of Susie's Mercedes, what could this all mean? Just then, the LCT group noticed the beautiful, flower laden hot tub in the corner and ran for Todd to get Cosmo refills before sliding into the bubbling water and relaxing. Paige and Suzanne sauntered by and

Re: Conga #2 #150758 12/30/04 08:35 AM
joannapv Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Arlene (the voice of reason) said "Gil, settle down let's grab a chaise and watch the sunset while we slowly sip our champagne, and I paint a portrait of you getting sandwiched by Suzanne and Sheri on the dance floor on MINT. As Arlene was sketching, a lovely bikini clad Marcie came by holding the most adorable monkey. A loud scream was heard as Olivia, spotting the monkey, thought that the monkey was wearing a piece of fabric from her ex-husband's pj's along with one of Karen's famous birthday tiaras...Olivia suddenly realizes it looks better on the monkey than on Karen's birthday cakes but the fabric has her puzzled as she thinks and recalls seeing his pj's in the backseat of Susie's Mercedes, what could this all mean? Just then, the LCT group noticed the beautiful, flower laden hot tub in the corner and ran for Todd to get Cosmo refills before sliding into the bubbling water and relaxing. Paige and Suzanne sauntered by and commented that after a few more cosmos they might be

Joanna
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KarenS 

Keene Luxury Travel Offers