Luxury Cruise Talk Logo

Keene Luxury Travel
800-856-1155 · 972-701-9292
Join Our Mailing List · Email us

Who's Online Now
7 registered members (Yallcruise, Ralph W., Ngaire, Davefr, DennisK, Jim B, 1 invisible), 816 guests
Newest Members
DennisK, SuprDave, BarbD, johnsmithpmt, Juliehoover(41381 Registered Users)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Todd and Kathy Wagner #108287 04/30/04 03:36 AM
K
Kathleen Offline OP
cruiser
OP Offline
cruiser
K
Hi Everyone,

I'm getting anxious for our 5/5 Navigator cruise, sitting here at work, REALLY NOT WANTING TO BE HERE.....

So, this seemed like a great time to do our introduction.

We're 6-time cruisers, mostly with Princess before. Real babies compared to lots of folks on the boards. This upcoming cruise will be our first on a luxury line like RSSC. Our TA is a virutoso member and talked us into trying out their RSSC cruise from NYC on 5/5.

I've been haunting the boards ever since we booked and have been getting more and more excited as we read all the great reviews on Navigator and RSSC.

We're mid-forties. Our only kids walk on four legs (2 dogs and 1 cat).

Both of us work in high-stress jobs and use vacations to relax. I'm in the computer field, so I do the pager and cell phone routine all week at work - cruises are my best escape. (Although I'm hating this new trend of cell phones working on cruises - I figure my boss will want me to be on call when I'm on vacation.)

We live about 20 miles north of Philadelphia. I work in Center City and do the 1.5 hour each way commute thing. Todd's lucky enough to work close to home.

I'm the one does most of our posting. Todd reads the occasional report, but other than that, doesn't really understand why I spend so much time reading the boards.

Love the tone on this board - Ngaire's happy posting rule really makes a huge difference. (Not to mention that Mr. Kimmi and Karen keep this board running with a whole lot less problems than cc has......)

Thanks to Ngaire for hosting this great forum. And thanks to all of you who take the time to post and share info. It's been invaluable for us.

Kathy and Todd Wagner

Re: Todd and Kathy Wagner #108288 04/30/04 03:49 AM
Betty K Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Nice to meet you Kathy & Todd. Hope you enjoy your cruise on the Navigator. Perhaps you will post a review when you get back home. :)

Betty cheer

Betty

[Linked Image from i4.photobucket.com]
Re: Todd and Kathy Wagner #108289 05/01/04 11:31 AM
KarenS Offline
Welcome Kathy and Todd! I can't wait to hear your opinion when you come home from your first RSSC cruise!

Karen

Live long and prosper
Re: Todd and Kathy Wagner #108290 05/01/04 12:08 PM
jhp Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Welome, as well! Just tell your boss that the phone won't work from the ship. If you have to spend 3 hours commuting everyday, darned if you don't deserve complete relaxation when you are on vacation! I think you will love the Navigator, particularly the size! I did my first two cruises on Navigator and loved it! I wish you calm seas and happy sailing next week!

Re: Todd and Kathy Wagner #108291 05/01/04 05:33 PM
Denise Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Welcome, Kathy and Todd.

Our first cruise was to Alaska on the Navigator. You both will love the ship and the total Radisson experience.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy each and every stress-free minute! Looking forward to hearing of your experiences upon your return.

Denise

Retired and loving it!
Re: Todd and Kathy Wagner #108292 05/01/04 07:37 PM
Ngaire Online
cruiser
cruiser
Welcome to the boards. Have a wonderful time on the Navigator. I will try to post my report tomorrow so you can read it before you go. It is still on my laptop at this time. I really enjoyed Bermuda. Beautiful clean island I think you will have a great time.

Re: Todd and Kathy Wagner #108293 05/02/04 12:42 AM
Masaki Offline
cruiser
cruiser
Welcome Kathy & Todd! Hope to hear more from you after you get back from the Navigator ... and hopefully while you're on it!

Masaki

Moderated by  KarenS 

Keene Luxury Travel Offers